Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I miss my KKN, but I miss my home too

sounds contradictive, while Im in my KKN location everythings looks OKAY, no big problems so far, jokking with my friends, hunting a cheap dinner, laughing together, sharring there story to us. So much activities that makes me loves them while Im in home. But sometimes I miss my home in the same time, my Mom, my Dad, my Sis, my room, my Mom's food (yummy) though Im only go back in weekend and I even think that is enough.

Like what I feel today, I really miss my home (Im homesick). I wanna go home as soon as possible, do my lazy activities, wacthing cartoon for an hour, reading my favourite book that Im not finish yet (its bout 300 pages), makes my room,

Could Im not miss them anymore ???

The answer is when I go home will tell you later......

_desperate teddy_

No comments: