Tuesday, August 26, 2008

so much people interupt me ...!!!

STOP,,,today is my tired day,,my hectic day,,the reason why is because of so many peoples (my DAMN friends) interupt me while Im so borred with on...

all what I can do is turning on my laptop,then checking wheter the wi-fi is running, writting down my blog, trying sharing my bad experience today,

Fortunately, God save by turning on the wi-fi,I just open my laptop, trying writting my blog, though its only save me in a minute, after all I still feel so so so borring, browsing is finished, blog already full, take a lunch ?? No, its no time for having a lunch, so what else I can do ?? Phone is the answer : sending short massage its one of my source of aid,hopefully it can help me so...

But oh no.......I dont have enough pulse to do it...DAMN (secondly)
If I bring my camera I will take a photograph to share the situation in my boring class, all the student was bussy with there own bussiness, calling one to others, eat some meal, make up there face (for ladys), listn to there I-tune (DAMN Im only have IPOD today !!), touching by fingers to there mobile phone (so many student has touch screen phone) for sending sms,

But me....???
Everything I do always useless to delete my borring,,,

So what else can I do????...............

No comments: