Sunday, September 7, 2008

CD gratis itu bermasalah

tomorow I went to KFC at BDNI tower for having dinner with my full of family. I dont know why my Mom KFC choosen from several restaurant from the list (I really hate junk food) but because this is the time of my Mom (She is treat us) of course she has prerogative to choose wherever she likes to eat :)

Waitress smile to us with they ussual sentences to offer newest product. And finnally he offer some bucket dinner product with free merchandise inside also free gift (7 chicken wings) in our birth day.

I dont know why in this very often moment to decide what kind meal we'll order, we always stuck infront of table and spent a lot of time to watch the food billboard.

We hungry so much (after maghrib in Ramadhan month now)...And cant stay anylonger to compromise with other family members. Maybe because in one of the product order the merchandise inside we come with the decision to choose bucket dinner for three person so its means we have a right to get the Compact Disk of indie band compilation music.

ouuuwww yeah (hidup gratisan...!!!)

after all..

we are in the road to move buying some clothes for others collegea. Iam excited to try our new free CD....I open that CD from the chassing. I put in to the our car tape .......

I listen it and trying to songs litle bit....though I dont understand who R they and what the title..but so far its quite interesting..........


This is the problem...

During the road for go home we R so borring with the music form that CD, my Dad ask me to change into others easy listening music that we have ( Im not driving the car now).

But..oh no....

This CD is hard pull out from the hole, his stuck inside..And if everybody try to change it into radio mode its also quite hard,,stop / turn off keypad do not work, made the CD always play the music that we want to stop immediately....!!!

Should we complain to KFC for this ????????

7*9*08
_TeDDy Love free CD_

No comments: