Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is the reason why I hate "mudik" for lebaran

As usual, my family goes to Jakarta for having Idul Fitri, its because of My Mom's big family is in this city, this year we go for the trip 5 days before Lebaran. It will so much fun I hope, spending for bout 12 hours more riding a car.

Dont know why, in this years the number of peoples go for holiday (pulang kampung) increase than before, bus and railway station crowded by the passanger, also airport, its all about Javanesse tradition to gather with family in a special moment (I think)

So do I,,so much miis my grand pa, my uncle, etc,,

But this trip is not like what I expected before, its because of the traffic during the way we through, I was so so so crowded, big roal is full of cars buses, trucks, everybody went for the same purposes, Lebaran with there own family,,

We spent more than 2 hours waiting in car for traffic, Start from yogya to jakarta I met 3 damn traffic jam, 1st was in sukamandi jabar until cikampek, 2nd in cikampek high way (because truck containing egs crush others vehicle), 3rd was infront Tebet traditional market (near my Grand pa's house)

We arrived at 11.30 pm with a pale faces ever...

But thanks God, at least I could see my big family again,,,

Happy Idul Fitri,,
Forgive all my mistakes..
-TeDdY-

No comments: