Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hi long time no see....!!! Im now come back

after a very long time journey and almost missing in anykind of blogging issues, especially here.. I should come back and starting again from zero, now Im no longer as a college student, after all I work for some private oil company somewhere in Central Borneo for about 2,5 years, this company majoring in palm oil processing, I was living there alone, yes be lonely for anything I would do. These experience learns me alot, the way to manage the pain, workload etc. Before I leaved for Central Borneo I was thinking that this occupation would not be forever for me, someday I should move, find another better place to earns some money. I don't think this company is suitable for me in many parts, the work circumstances, the partners, the jobs etc. Before I decide to quit I've prepare all the necessary things to find 'next' jobs, I need to find any company which under the government control, usually I call BUMN, this company is owned by our country's government. The haunting is started, the test process also begun, as usual in any BUMN testing for recrutiment, the process are too long, begin in administration step and enrolling and finished in final interview was took about 5 months, it was tiring indeed, I didn't only apply in one single BUMN, for backup I am applying in more than two well-know BUMN(s) after a long time selection process, a very tight filtering applicants, painful journey and wait, Im accepted in PT Pindad (Persero), a military defense company, a famous company which has a well know military product in our beloved country. Defeating more than 5000 applicants makes me proud, God showing me the correct places I thought
the picture shows above is the SNIPER 2015 year of employee.. 39 candidate of employees in total from 2 cities of recruitment (Bandung and Malang)..... I wish : I would be able to perform my dedication, my talent, my hard work for Ibadah through this company... May Allah shows me the correct path in this field so I can manage my live better in the future, I am so grateful and huge thanks to all my parents (Bapak and Ibu) for they support so far thus I can be a part of this emerging company, without them I'm just nothing, I do love you now, tomorrow, and forever... Alhamdulillah

No comments: